Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Space Nettle Soup, Aug 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi everyone,

Just came across this site and i thought that it might be a good idea to join?

Basically I have "mental health issues" which has eventually become out of my control, I basically had to come back to a small town where I grew up to seek treatment. It's tough, no friends, I'm struggling to work through it and although the people around me care and are being as supportive as they can I still feel very much alone.

I thought maybe chatting to people who have been through similar things as I have might help in some way.

2. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Hi there!

I hope chatting with others helps you too! Maybe the chat room here (there are details in the first two sub-forums on suicideforum.com - "Rules & Guidelines" and "Member Information & Resources") would be something you can look into. Basically, in the top right hand corner of the homepage (suicideforum.com) there's a drop down arrow under "Chat Room" that lets you enter chat. :)

Don't be shy about entering, we'll be sure to welcome you! Like this! :welcome:

Big hugs to you, and thanks for taking the time to join SF! We appreciate that!

Have a good day! :)

Mr. A
  3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey welcome to the forums.. Lots of friendly peeps here..
  4. Jelly

Jelly Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums. Glad to see you here making friends. :) <3
  5. black orchid

black orchid Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF :) look forward to seeing you around
  6. Thanks, everyone seems nice here :)
  7. Lost_Dashite

Lost_Dashite Senior Member

Welcome :) we are nice :p though you were new when I saw you in chat :)
  8. Jrod

Jrod Member

Welcome! :rooster: I hope I get the pleasure of getting to know you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.