Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Green Giller, Aug 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Green Giller

Green Giller New Member

I just joined,I've never been any good at explaining my general feelings. I just thought I might try this site out to maybe get some help...
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome...for some, it takes a while to feel comfortable describing how one feels, but please remember, there are so many ppl that can relate to what you will write...and who will receive it with caring and support...welcome again, J
  3. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Thanks for joining SF! I hope you'll find this place to be friendly and supportive. :hug:

4. roscho

roscho Well-Known Member

I remember a hokey song from a Christmastime animation show, and they do a little song and dance which is basically... Just put one foot in front of the other - and before you know it you'll get where you are going.

You don't need to sound like an expert - just start typing your feelings out, and as you get more and more down on the screen, you can start to see things taking shape - either on your own or with others adding their views.

Either way, this is a non-judgmental forum, most of us are or have been going through a lot of inner struggle.

Welcome, and I hope you feel comfortable enough to talk it out.

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

hiya,welcome to the forums :)
  6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun welcome to SF
  7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Theodore, Welcome to the forums.. Take you time and do some reading of the threads,..We are hear for you when your ready to post.. Take Care, Joseph
  8. Jelly

Jelly Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums! Glad to see you here!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.