Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I'm a new member to this forum, and quite frankly, I used to be a severely depressed, suicidal person. I am not going to say that I am 'perfectly fine' now, but it certainly has improved. I learned how to work things out and did some 'counselling' at other forums of similar nature as SF. I don't know any of you, but if there is someone who's having a hard time and wants to share experience, I will be glad to help.

Life may not be as enjoyable as we would like, unfortunately....but we should have hope.

Enjoy :)

Speedy

Staff Alumni
Welcome, nihilism! :hug:

I'm glad you believe in hope. On another note, the choice of your username is interesting. Would you mind sharing us why you chose that word "nihilism" above many other words? I'm just curious!

Anyways, take care.

Mr. A

Mr.Alex: Hi, I chose my nick 'nihilism' because sometimes, trying to put too much meaning to mundane things, or being a megalomaniac can result in getting disappointed in self...nihilism may sound negative, but I find it as a way to deal with little problems that may bring you down. hey, bad things happen, but we should deal with it! enjoy it as it is :)

Stranger1: hello =D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00