Discussion in 'Welcome' started by madeline, Sep 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. madeline

madeline Member

Hey there,

My name is Madeline and I am from the U.S. Midwest. I can't say I am the most optimistic person, but I try to be when deep down inside I would rather not be...here..alive.

I've tried to talk to family and friends around me about how I truly feel how I could be suffering from a possible mental illness, but keep getting the same lecture on 'life' or conversation shifts to be about them and their troubles which leads me to feel ashamed to try and seek professional help.

I look at life and think- it should not BE this way? We as people should not be exploiting each-other just to get one leg up on a very temporary life.
    Acts of kindness is very far in between..why does life have to seem so; not to sound spoiled,but lack of a better term..unfair?
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Madeline and welcome...so glad you posted...I think you will be surprised how many truly kind ppl there are here...I am always very impressed and proud to be in their company...please continue to post and let us know what is going on for you...welcome again, J
  3. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Hi Madeline,

Welcome. :hug: Sorry to hear you're in physical and emotional pain. I feel for you and am glad you joined the forums. Take care...Mr. A
  4. NiceGuYKC

NiceGuYKC Well-Known Member

Hello Madeline, welcome to the forums.:stars:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.