Hello

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by SaintessShadows, Sep 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello all,

I am honestly not even sure why I joined this site...I guess to see what other people's opinions are on suicide and to relate to others and hopefully help them before I go through with my plans. I cannot help myself to resist ending my life but I hope by relating to some people on this site suffering from the same things as me I can help them not make the choice I have made for my future. Thanks for reading...

2. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Welcome! :hug: Pleased to meet you. :shake:

3. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Welcome Saintess

4. peacelovingguy

peacelovingguy Well-Known Member

Well - not to be dismissive of your plans - but until you share that - you will not know if it is the right choice. I mean - with depression - we can get things VERY wrong - on all levels - we can miscalculate and let emotions rule us - when you really need your head sometimes.

Well - I joined here - but I knew why! I think anyone who joins this site wants to live - we want to be happy - we want a little bit of peace of mind.

I think everyone has a reason for living - and sometimes we end up up struggling to find our path in life. Everyone has different paths - but sometimes in life I know I'm following the right path - like even now!!

Its not about the money I have (he laughs!) - or how I dress - or look. The things I value in life everyone values - everyone who is good at heart.

So anyone who thinks that they have a 'plan' - sure you do - I'm like the Zen Master of plans - thought about them all really - a plan for every occasion - even - well, I can do D.I.Y and thought about something unique - even wondering if that would 'cooler' than some common method.

Silly - but you let your mind fixate enough - you could get yourself in a lot of trouble - because it all depends on how fast thinking about it might become doing it.

Opening up to someone - someone who is not going to throw it back at you (some will) is vital. Thankfully there are enough people here with depression who are winning the fight - and they care a lot!

So we help each other here - some of us have nobody and even those of us with lots of family and lots of friends and 1000 people who we kinda know - its not like we can tell anyone we know about suicide - plans thereof - and all that kind of stuff.

So opening up - you learn things about yourself - because you CANNOT see yourself clearly - you need others to guide you - no matter who you are and how smart you think you might be.

Well - welcome anyhow - I'm not judging you here - and accept you even if you feel like dying. So hope you get along here!

Random lyrics...

"On an endless night silver stars spangled
    the coins in my pocket went jingle jangle
    do you love me?"

5. Thank you for all the replies...I will be posting and replying when I can as no one around me knows I am suicidal and I have to be careful when I get on this site so no one will know. Again, thanks all. :)

6. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

((Saintess Shadows)) glad you still with us now.. the parentheses are supposed to represent a big hug headed your way.. tc, Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.