Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Sadie~, Nov 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sadie~

Sadie~ Active Member

Joined this site so I could speak to others in a similar situation to me.

I'm just going to be blunt.

I possess a self-destructive personality and, although I had a brief period in my lates teens of self-harming, it seems the feelings have returned to me.

I (on a regular basis) slice my thighs, starve myself, sometimes burn and generally force a complete disregard for my wellfare upon myself. It can also be as subtle as going outside in the winter just because it's cold and I want to shiver... very subtle, yes.

I also fantasize about being attacked, stabbed, raped and eventually murdered. These thoughts are in my head all the time.

That's all for now. Thanks.
  2. Isabel

Isabel Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF :)

I think you will find a lot of people here share very similar thoughts and feeling. So feel free to post and share your experiences. I do hope you'll find the forum both understanding and supportive.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Sadie sorry you are suffering so I do hope you have professional help to decrease all these negative thougts hun welcome to the forum
  4. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

A warm greeting to you, Sadie! :welcome:
  5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hi Gem, Welcome to the forums.. It does sound as if you are confused about what you want.. Do you have a boyfriend?? Someone you can talk to..Therapy really helps but it takes years to work thru everything..I hope the best for you!!
  6. Constantinos

Constantinos Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the forums, i'm here to help you whenever you need help.

Feel free to send me a PM!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.