Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
I'm not really good at introducing myself. I'm really shy and keep to myself even when I should reach out to others. It can take me a little to open up to people. I no longer want to suffer in silence.

I am a young military wife with no children, just cats. I adore them and don't know what I'd do without them. I've struggled with bipolar and panic disorder since I was a teenager and it has seemed to become worse because I had to grow up so fast and I ended up isolated myself after moving away from my family. I get homesick so bad that it physically hurts sometimes.

On a positive note, I love to write. I get a lot out of writing but I still have some days where I just can't face my emotions and put them on paper. I love the band Dir en Grey, my friends and family, and I truly care about others. I don't like to see others in pain.

I look forward to being her in hope that it not only helps me but helps others.

Isabel

Staff Alumni
Hi Angel,

Welcome at SF! I think you'll fit right in :) . Lots of cat lovers in the community. Looking forward to see your posts...and again:
:welcome:

jimk

Staff Alumni
welcome angel.. take your time, look around some ... we ain't so bad and are glad to have you here now with us.. tc, Jim

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
You said your married to the military.. When your husband deploys can't you go home for a couple of weeks..It will help with the homesickness..I learned from experience that when your gone for so long people disappear.. I was in the Marines and when I would come home on leave someone else would be gone..By the time I got out everyone had disappeared..I wish you the best here on the forums..I'm sure you will make friends..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00