Hello =]

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by xEmmax, Dec 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xEmmax

xEmmax Member

Hi all, I'm Emma, a 20 year old student at Bristol University.
    I've had issues with depression, self harm and suicidal thoughts since I was 14 and up until now have told pretty much no-one. I guess as soon as you reveal something like that to an average person they immediately assume you're either attention seeking or just plain messed up - not a good way to make friends =] Therefore I'm very glad to have stumbled upon this place...It's nice to be honest about myself for once. So yeah - this is me ... Hi =]

2. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

hi emma.. welcome to suicide forums.. lots of people here that have the same feelings, afflictions just like you.. thanks for opening up on here.. hope we hear more from you in the future..tc, Jim

3. Avarice

Avarice Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum, Emma! I hope you find the help you're looking for here.
    Just a little side note: It's actually against the rules here to have a picture of yourself as your avatar, so it might be an idea to change that ASAP. ><
    Cute dog (?) though!

4. Growing Pains

Growing Pains Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum. I'm, also, 20 and primarily deal with depression, self harm, and suicidal thoughts. So, we have something in common already. I hope you find whatever it is that you're looking for here and wish you all the best. :hug:

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Emma, welcome to the forums xox

6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hi Emma, Welcome to the forums..There are alot of us who can relate to you.. Please keep posting..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.