Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Wiccy, Dec 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wiccy

Wiccy Member

I am Wiccy.

I am technically not new, I've been here before, but I am only disclosing my old name to a few close people because I had some rough times on here.

A few fun facts about me

oo1 I'm 18, but I have a job that pretty much accepts an age group of 25 and up. So I'm lucky
    oo2 I live on my own just fine
    oo3 I've been clean of self harm for a little over a year now, but every so often I still have thoughts. Hence why I am coming back.

I love to be a listener, so don't hesitate to drop me a message. I've been in a lot of your shoes at a younger age, so I'd love to help out. It's worked out almost perfectly for me, so maybe I can be of some help
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome again...I hope you are doing better...please let us know what is going on...welcome again
  3. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

welcome back. :smile:
  4. Butterfly

Butterfly Resident SF Sims Enthusiast Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Hello and welcome again to SF!!
  5. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

hi wiccy and welcome back..
  6. Wiccy

Wiccy Member

Thank you everyone for the welcomes!
  7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome back to the forum :smile:
  8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome back!! I'm sure you know how things work here so tell us what has triggered you??
  9. Wiccy

Wiccy Member

Oh uhm. Well I've been clean from all the negative SH for a year now, but I guess I'm getting thoughts. My uncle killed my aunt then himself a few weeks ago.
  10. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

wow that is horrible hun i hope you have some supports in place to help you cope with all that tragedy Glad to see you reaching out here again for support hugs
  11. Wiccy

Wiccy Member

I do, I have a few close people helping me through it while I help out others. I still get my thoughts like most of us do, but I've been safe for a year and I don't want that to change
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.