Hello

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Soozy, Dec 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soozy

Soozy New Member

Hi, not sure what to say. On the face of it my life is ok. Married, kid, im a nurse and studying to further my career currently. It's all false. My son is 2 and Im a shit mum. I'm failing him, im addicted to otc pain meds and have been for 18 months or so now. My body is suffering. My husband is going crazy at the money i spend and i think he doesnt like me very much. My mum is a better mother to my son than I am. If i wasnt here his life would be so much better. More fulfilled. My husband could move on and not have me around his neck anymore. I look forward to the oblivion. No more thnking, no more feeling so shit and useless.
    I want to die, I just dont know how to do it.

2. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Welcome to SF Soozy! I hope you get the help you are looking for here. If you need anything at all feel free to PM me anytime xx

3. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Soozy think you need to talk to your doctor right away.. tell them about the otc drug addiction right offr the top.. get some help for this and then start trying your darndest to become a good mother and wife.. to hell with the taking your life shit.. time to stand up and do what is right for you and your family.. sorry to be so direct but my feelings on children and a good spouse are what i truly believe.. you can do this.. best wishes.. Jim

4. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum, Soozy.

5. SarahForgot

SarahForgot Member

Hey Soozy, I understand how hard drug addiction can be. You have the power to get better, you just have to want to. The bad thing about that is, you have to really want it. Don't think for a second that you son would be better off without you. I'm here for you. I'm sure a lot of people are. you can get through it. Stay strong.

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun you can kick this addiction you can hun I have seen many kick it hun then you can be here in mind as well as body hun Do that for you for you child and your spouse hun reach out and get the professional help you need and deserve hugs

7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Soozy, Welcome to the forums..I'm sure your not a bad mom.. Children will test your will..You need to be firm but loving..There are alot of peeps for you to talk to here.. Maybe one of them will get thru to you that your not a bad person..Take Care!!

8. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

you are not useless. as a nurse you have done and are yet to do much for humanity. However, Learning how to balance work and home is something one learns, so be patient with yourself.

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

you are not useless. as a nurse you have done and are yet to do much for humanity. However, Learning how to balance work and home is something one learns, so be patient with yourself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.