hello..

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by dusty9838, Dec 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dusty9838

dusty9838 New Member

I'm not really sure what to say here... I just feel very down and depressed lately. My girlfriend of over 10 years left me with no closure early November and since then I've been in shock... once the shock was over I was so depressed I took a few days off work. Lately I just get to work and try my best to keep my head up and from drowning in my own suffering.

I really don't know what to do... I feel bad constantly and I'm alone. I've never felt this alone in my entire life. I'm 31 years old and spent a third of my life building hopes and dreams with her... hoping one day we'd marry and have children.

Sorry for my ramblings... thanks for listening.

2. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

HI Dusty.. welcome.. can identify with all of a sudden being on your own. it is very rough.. what helped me was talking to some professionals at local mental health center. if the depression is all the time for you maybe you should also talk to a professional.. you take care, Jim

3. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum, Dusty.

4. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Welcome, and I hope this place can ease some of your loneliness and give you a sense of belonging. I am sorry things did not work out with her, but I am optimistic that you can achieve some sort of closure in the future. Take care, and keep us in the loop as to how you are doing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.