Hello.

Status
Not open for further replies.

aao

Hi people.

First of all, thanks if you're taking the time to read this. I don't really know what to say. I just know that I'm miserable and that I wish I was dead or that I was never born in the first place. No one gives a shit about me. I know that. (Not that I'm blaming them or anything). I'm sorry to waste your time. I won't kill myself, or at least I don't think I will. I couldn't do it, and I don't really have the guts, I think. However, I do fantasize about doing it all the time. I just wish I was dead so bad. I'm so fucking sad all the time. Sometimes I wish I could cry. Yesterday I was feeling so incredibly miserable and sad it actually hurt. Physically. I cut. Sometimes I just feel like stabbing myself. I can't stand this awful being that I am. I really can't stand it. I'm sorry, I just don't know what to say. I'm desperate. Everything is so pointless and futile. I don't know what to do anymore. I'll stop wasting your time now. Thank you.

xZombiexAngelx

Every time I hear someone say nobody cares about them, I wanna cry. No matter what, someone out there cares about you. I don't even know you, and I care about you greatly. As for everything that you're feeling, believe me, I've been there. I guarantee you, everyone on this site has once been in that position, and most still are. For me, I'm still in the exactly same position as you. Have you tried anything to help you feel better? I know some people go to the doctors and get prescribed pills. That's what I did, and they didn't work for me at all. What I suggest you do, is find a hobby, something you really love. For me, it's writing. Whenever I'm writing, all my troubles go away, and I feel so much better about everything. Find something you love. Whether it be reading, playing video games, watching movies. Find something that will help with how you're feeling.
And also, I'm ALWAYS here to talk if you need somebody. Feel free to send me a PM. I'm always here to listen and offer my support.

Hi I hope you don't mind me replying, don't hurt yourself it won't help it will just make you feel worse in the end. I also care what happens to you try to fill out a thought form it might help you to find a way through the bad times. it sometimes helps me, if you don't have any access to any thought forms i will be happy to help you do one up. What you need to do is a table with about 4 columns and 2 rows:
title thought/situation in the first column in the second column put how strong the belief is in percentages, in the third column put a positive belief down to counteract the negative belief (i always struggle with this one) in the fourth column put down how strong the belief is now in percentages.
the second row is for your responses to the above titles.
I hope this helps you and others who are going through a tough period

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00