Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by ema, Dec 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ema

ema Antiquities Friend

hi, everybody! i sure have missed everybody here. I've been praying for everybody every day, or thinking about you if you prefer that.

things have been really hard for poor ema & company, which is why we haven't been here lately. they took our bank account and now are garnishing the husband's pay. and bills keep showing up. and he just keeps on doing his stupid things that hurt us. the worst was a loud lecture about how bad we are in a restauarant -- we just sat there with our head down and everybody looking at us. sigh.

but, we are going to try and start the new year with a more positive attitude. we're still making blankets and getting ready to send some off. trilly turned 20 this month! and gobly is happy as ever. we finally got heat, so we're warmer.

we really do think of everybody, especially our chat buddies, every single day! please stay safe and know that we love you all and you are so important to us! we may lose everything, but we'll always have you guys.

:duck: :hug: :grouphug:
  2. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

It's so good to hear from you ema! Did you have a nice holiday? How is the Social Security stuff going?
  3. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Hi Ema
    I am not sure that we have met. But you sound like a wonderful person. Praying for your friends here. I am sorry that the husband treats you all as he does. I truly hope you all are treated better in the coming year. You sound like you have a very good heart.
  4. texaskitty

texaskitty SF Friend and Antiquities Friend Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Ema :hug:

So good to hear from you. I am sorry things are going badly.

I think of you often too.

5. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

Sorry that things have been bad Ema, and it's good you are staying positive.
    Can you do anything about your husband's ways? Embarrassing you in a restaurant is very unpleasant?
  6. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Thanks for checking in, Ema. I miss seeing you around too, and I hope you managed to get your computer back. :hug: Best wishes.
  7. ema

ema Antiquities Friend

today is horrible! he is out on new year's with his girlfriend while i sit here by myself. i've never felt so badly in my life.

so much for positive.

i love you all so much. thanks for being here. :grouphug:
  8. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Time to start locking him out of the house again, Ema. I hope things get better for you soon Ema!
  9. flowers

flowers Senior Member

:( I am so sorry to hear your words, Ema. From what I feel from your words,he is a fool to stray on such a good person, as yourself.
  10. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

Sorry that he is so foolish ema. But do not let him ruin your positivity.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.