Hello =)

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by srhja, Dec 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. srhja

srhja New Member

Hi. I'm a 23 year old female who has been depressed and suffering from anxiety for years. I would like to get some friendship and warmth that I don't get from the world that I live in currently. I am going to school right now, but am so scared because I feel that I won't be able to get a job once I graduate (and that is if I graduate). Struggled/struggling with bullying, unavailable parent and now am tired.

Ridicule, condescension, hypocrisy, hatred, hostility, loneliness....I wish I can look away from these things and go to a place where there is nothing but honesty and warmth.

I hope that I can meet people who feel the same way and I guess.... nice to meet you~

2. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

HI srhja.. welcome to SF.. hope you can graduate from school in due time and maybe then become employed.. we a friendly bunch here.. hope you are able to meet some good ppl on here and start some friendships.. look around some of the forums and maybe dabble in the chatrooms a little.. take care, Jim

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

YOu will find only understanding and care here hun no judgement at all hugs Welcome to SF

4. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Nice to meet you too, and welcome aboard! I look forward to hearing more from you. :)

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums.. Maybe you should try asnd take it one day at a time.. Don't worry about a job right now, concentrate on your schooling instead.. What classes are you takeing??I wish you the best and feel free to pm any of us..Take care!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.