Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Tmacster1, Jan 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tmacster1

Tmacster1 Well-Known Member

Hello, I'm new to this type of suicide help. I'm a survivor of suicide as they call it... However, I have extreme problems with suicidal thoughts, that tend happen frequently than disappear for a time. I wouldn't necessarily say I'm in crisis... But, I still need to talk about it. I have problems telling my close friends and family about it. I fear rejection and judgement like most people do. I won't go into to much detail on this thread, because after all this is an introduction thread to myself.

A little about me; I'm 18 currently going to community college trying to become a registered nurse. I'm enjoying the college life so far, and I'm making pretty good friends there. I live with my Grandparent's because my Dad is having a hard time with finances, and could be kicked out here in the near future. I try to support him as much as I can when it comes to emotional support. My dad and I have came a long ways from my mother's suicide. I guess I'm alive because of my dad and the emotional support I got from my close friends.

Anyways hope everyone is having a good night so far?
  2. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

Hi there. Welcome to the forum.
  3. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

hello Tm.. welcome to SF.. i am just south of seattle myself.. hope your college career keeps going good.. tc, Jim
  4. Tmacster1

Tmacster1 Well-Known Member

Cool, love the Seattle area. I'm a fan of the water even though it's cold... I'll continue to trying to press forward, even though I get down in the dumps sometimes.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.