1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Tmacster1, Jan 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tmacster1

Tmacster1 Well-Known Member

Hello, I'm new to this type of suicide help. I'm a survivor of suicide as they call it... However, I have extreme problems with suicidal thoughts, that tend happen frequently than disappear for a time. I wouldn't necessarily say I'm in crisis... But, I still need to talk about it. I have problems telling my close friends and family about it. I fear rejection and judgement like most people do. I won't go into to much detail on this thread, because after all this is an introduction thread to myself.

A little about me; I'm 18 currently going to community college trying to become a registered nurse. I'm enjoying the college life so far, and I'm making pretty good friends there. I live with my Grandparent's because my Dad is having a hard time with finances, and could be kicked out here in the near future. I try to support him as much as I can when it comes to emotional support. My dad and I have came a long ways from my mother's suicide. I guess I'm alive because of my dad and the emotional support I got from my close friends.

Anyways hope everyone is having a good night so far?

2. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

Hi there. Welcome to the forum.

3. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

hello Tm.. welcome to SF.. i am just south of seattle myself.. hope your college career keeps going good.. tc, Jim

4. Tmacster1

Tmacster1 Well-Known Member

Cool, love the Seattle area. I'm a fan of the water even though it's cold... I'll continue to trying to press forward, even though I get down in the dumps sometimes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.