hello

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Catch22, Jan 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Catch22

Catch22 Member

hi, got to keep it brief. dont think the site is mobile friendly, keeps logging me out when i post my history that brought me here.
    just perpetually suicidal, with nearly successful attemps, after my wife left me and stole our son (12).

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi Walter, welcome to SF and thanks for letting us know a bit about your situation. You said your wife stole your son, she's keeping him away from you or did she get custody? Is there any way you would be able to see him? Maybe you can work out an agreement of some kind. I'm sorry to hear that you are suicidal...I don't think you should hurt yourself. I believe that there are always solutions to problems in life.

3. Catch22

Catch22 Member

hi, and thanks for the kind words.
    she used her father, an elected official, to break every rules and law in florida divorce, and she got custody after it was proven she lied!
    i hope to have the last laugh finally, her father may be getting into loads of trouble soon, not to mention, ive proven that he intentionally used his public office to lie and try to destroy me, and litigation papers should be going to the process servers soon, my attorney is waiting to see if he will be arrested first (will make it easier for them).

4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

That's awful that she did that, and hopefully he does get in trouble for what he did. I hope that you will be able to see your son again soon.

5. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

HI Walter and welcome to SF's. hope ex gets what she ddeserves.. taking a child away from a good parent totally is something very wrong.. hope this situation is resolved favorablyu for you soon.. Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.