Hello

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Jillyin, Feb 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jillyin

Jillyin New Member

My name is Jillian, I am 28 years old with 3 beautiful children and a great husband. As much as I love my family, I am useless to them most of the time. I have numerous medical conditions, such as Fibromyalgia. It hurts so bad 24/7. I just had a hysterectomy 5 weeks ago. My husband just got out of the military after 8 years and is having a terrible time finding work.

Right now I am out of my pain medication and muscle relaxers and in extreme pain. I had an appointment last week but they re-scheduled it on me. Now I suffer. Wanting to beat my head off the wall until I pass out. :-(

2. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

Hi Jillyin. Welcome to SF.

3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi Jillian and welcome. I'm sorry to hear you are in such pain, hopefully you will be able to get the meds soon and that they will help.

4. HollowRhythms

HollowRhythms Well-Known Member

Hi there. I'm really sorry you feel like that. Feeling useless is absolutely horrible. . . Also, being in pain, just sucks. I'm 28 as well, no family of my own though. I'm constantly in pain as well. It's a real tough existence.

It sounds so cliché, but have you tried mediation? i've found for it to help. If only i coould motivate myself to take better care of myself, and actually do it more often. I was listening to guided mediation, it was a beginners cd with Jon Kabat-Zinn. At one point i was doing it every night ebfore bed, and with two weeks i was a lot more relaxed and things didn'taffect me so much, without even putting effort into it. just kind of happened.

Welcome, i hope you find what you need here. If you 'd like you can send me a private message, maybe we can help each otehr through this crap.

take care of yourself :hug: i know it can be hard. . .

~ amanda

5. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

HI Jillyin.. welcome.. sorry you are in so much pain and hope apt and some help for you real soon.. Jim

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Jillian, welcome to the forums :hug:

7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello Jilllyan, Can't you call your doctors office and have them call in one refill for you.. Thats what I do when I am short on meds..Give it a try what do you have to loose..

8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. I am sorry to hear about your medical issues and the inability to get pain relief right now. Hopefully your husband can find work soon and relieve some of that stress. Fibromyalgia can be very painful, but I know it can be somewhat managed. As was mentioned above, call your doctor and see if they can get you a refill until you can get in to see him. It isn't your fault the appointment was rescheduled.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.