Discussion in 'Welcome' started by toshi, Mar 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. toshi

toshi Well-Known Member

I was looking for some place where I could express what I never say aloud. I am toshi, I do not remember a time in my life (teenage to adult) when I've not considered suicide to be an option. I've pushed everyone away and I am completely alone. I'm afraid to turn the radio off because the silence scares me. I'm so accustomed to not sharing....not talking...i don't know this will help. But, i don't know where else to go or what else to do. I'm losing hope that things will get better. It's just so dark.
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I know it's really hard, but you've made a positive step by joining, and by posting. Hope you'll keep talking here; getting it out and connecting with others who have felt the same way, might help you to feel less alone.
  3. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

hi toshi.. welcome sir.. hope this website proves to be a helping place for you..we do try very hard not to judge and also listen to what is said on here.. take care,, Jim
  4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi toshi, I know how you feel. I have been suicidal for many years as well. It does help sharing and letting out your emotions, but do that on your own time. Feel free to share at your own pace. We are glad to have you here at SF.
  5. @toshi, welcome to the forum..
  6. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Welcome too, toshi - this is a wonderful place for letting out your feelings and thoughts to caring, listening ears :smile:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.