Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Damask, Apr 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Damask

Damask Well-Known Member

I know an admin has to approve this first but I just wanted to write it out, I guess.

I just found this forum at random while doing a Google search and decided to join.

So anyway, um, hello. :)

I'm not really quite sure what to say about myself just yet.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Damask when your ready you can post or vent or go to chat room It is nice to have you here
  3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi Damask, welcome to SF. It's ok if you don't know what to write at first--it gets easier with time. Glad to have you here.
  4. Damask

Damask Well-Known Member

Thanks. :)

I did try to go into the chat room but it wasn't working. I'm assuming I have to wait for my account to be verified by an admin. :p

I'm a mod on another forum, I know how these things work. lol
  5. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

hello Damask adn welcome.. yes probably you have to be approved by the admins fore you can get into the chatrooms.. hopefully that will happen soon.. look around at the forums and see if you find a couple that hit a chord n you and maybe in the future you will be able to start opening up in them.. at your own time is fine.. tc, Jim
  6. Damask

Damask Well-Known Member

I appear to be good to go now, thanks for the welcomes. :)

I was in a very horrible mood last night and just needed someone to talk to. I feel a lot better today but maybe I'll give that chat a try.

It's not the first time I've felt like that, and probably won't be the last.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.