Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by wife, Apr 11, 2012.

1. wife

wife New Member

i am on here because i lost my husband to suicide, and i just need to talk to people in the same situation,this is really hard to deal with,
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun im so sorry for your loss i lost my bro to suicide and it was very hard not to blame me for his leaving. I hope you continue to post let us know how you are doing and if there are any question please feel free to ask them hugs to you
  3. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

I can only imagine your loss and how difficult it is to process. Sending you some calming, comforting thoughts to you.
  4. Lost_Daughter

Lost_Daughter Well-Known Member

I am so sorry for your loss. I know from experience, no words I say can take away the pain and guilt, but try to find comfort in knowing you are not alone. May I ask, do you have children? If you do, I know from experience that makes things harder in some ways by seeing them in pain, but also gives you a reason to go on and survive this tragedy. Not saying that if you don't have kids there's no reason to go on, it just changes how you deal with it. Either way, I'm glad your here reaching out for help. This forum has helped me through some really difficult times and I hope it does the same for you.