Discussion in 'Welcome' started by alex_x, Apr 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alex_x

alex_x Member

i've struggled with suicidal thoughts since i was a teenager and have almost gone through with it a few times. im very lonely but i also have sa so i cant really socialize.

i dont have any friends or family so im all alone.

i dread going to bed because i also i think about is suicide. i dont sleep well. i also dread taking holidays from work or even weekends cos it just reminds me how pointless my life is.

i just turned 30 and i cant go on like this :cry:
  2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi Alex and welcome to SF. Glad to have you here and I hope that you will be able to find the help you're looking for.
  3. kmj221

kmj221 Well-Known Member

Hi Alex- I hope you find SF to be helpful, we all have similiar stories. Take Care.
  4. alex_x

alex_x Member

thankyou for the replies
  5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Alex, I know exactly how you feel.. I have socialphobia and agoriphobia..They are related to paranoia..I find it very difficult talking to someone I don't know..I also suffer from about six other problems.. My Pdoc has me on six different meds..Stay with us and don't be afraid to open up.. This place has saved me three or four times.. If you open up you wiil find that the members here will rally around you..Take Care..
  6. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

<edited OP request; wrong spot>
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.