Hello

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by primrose, Jun 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. primrose

primrose Well-Known Member

Hi,

I was a member of the forum a while ago but can't remember my old name :/

Since I was here last I have overdosed, quit another session of councelling and generally not done a lot.

Things did get a little better for a while, weaned off my anti depressants and have been coping ok. Start a new job soon.

But I have had a really bad weekend preceded by an iffy few weeks. The decisions I have arrived at this weekend have meant that I have now give up hope of ever having a life I want, I know now that I am all alone in this world with not a single person for support, no family support, no friends. What I want is the impossible dream.

So my new goal today is to just struggle through life until such a time that it ends, I know that I will always be praying that that will be sooner rather than later.

I've not come back here to constantly vent all my problems, as a few years on forums has now made me realise that that also is futile, no one can help me but myself, and I know that is now beyond me.

I have come to read about other people and talk to them, I like it, and it distracts me from my own lonely life.

Although I can't promise I won't have the odd big desperate rant.

Have read some of the 'first posts' already and am warmed by the amount of people who have come back to listen!

Anyway, waffle over. Will be nice to chat to some of you :smile:

2. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Hi primrose.. Welcome back.. Am sort of a realist most times like yourself.. Would love to talk to you sometimes just so am not alone.. Take care out there. jim

3. supermodel

supermodel Well-Known Member

Welcome back primrose. Looking forward to hearing more from you and you're always welcome here!!! :hugtackles:

4. primrose

primrose Well-Known Member

Hello jimk, someone to talk to is always nice, I only wish I was better at it :)
    Hello supermodel, it is nice to be here again, kind of reassuring :)

I wasn't here for long but I may try track my posts down to remember who I was :rolleyes: I have a terrible memory!

Thank you for the welcomes x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.