hello..

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by kandiedpills, Jul 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kandiedpills

kandiedpills New Member

hi..i recently joined not too long ago because i struggle off and on very frequently with extreme depressed lows;and i felt that i may need a little support for those despondent times,so i found this forum.

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi Jennifer, welcome to SF. I hope you'll find the help and support you are looking for here.

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum Jennifer. I am glad you found us. :hug:

4. tness

tness Well-Known Member

Welcome, this forum and the people here are just great.

You will find much support.

5. triedtoomanytimes

triedtoomanytimes Well-Known Member

Welcome, you've found a good place to be

namaste

6. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Hi Jennifer and welcome.. We do and know depression very well on here.. Look around some at all the forums and the chat rooms..got any questions please let us know..

Have you tried any therapy and meds yet??? Pardon my curiosity, just that they really helped me.. Jim

7. kandiedpills

kandiedpills New Member

hello everyone. thanks for the warm welcomes;;youre all very pleasant. :)) jimk: yeh, i go to therapy and also see my doctor every 2 weeks. im on anafranil + buspar at the moment..ive been on prozac,klonopin,xanax,zoloft,an antipsych and cymbalta in the past. im not sure whats really helping right now..i guess they work okay,but im still having a lot of mental issues im going to talk about with my therapist soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.