Hello.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by throwaway1234, Aug 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. throwaway1234

throwaway1234 Member

Hello all.

Just joined the forum because I felt the need to talk to someone other than my "team" of social workers, psychiatrists and therapists. My wife doesn't understand how I'm feeling and just makes it worse most of the time and I don't think that even if I were to tell my friends and family, they wouldn't believe me or think I'm just acting childish.

I had a lifeline, but she has since stopped talking to me and it's making matters all the worse.

So, that is my current life in a nutshell.

I apologize in advance for moping on your forum.

2. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Hi throwaway and welcome..we are not professionals.. Just fellow travelers on this trip called life..just tell us the truth and we will listen..look around the place and let us know if got any questions..Jim

3. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Hi Throwaway. I am glad you found this community. I think its wonderful. You do not sound at all like you are "moping". You simply are saying how you feel. People come here because they are having a very hard time. So you are not alone. not at all !! Just talk about how you are feeling, any time you want. And people will hear and not judge. I am sorry that things are so difficult for you right now But you have found a whole commuity of people !! Again, glad you are here.

4. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Hi please-keepu=&don't-throwaway! Glad you have made it here, it's a great place, SF - full of souls who are open to helping each other through and who understand how important it is to feel listened to and heard. Blessings and strength :)

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I too am glad you are reaching out here hun for support because we do get it we understand hugs toyou

6. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi throwaway and welcome to SF. I don't think you're moping, just posting how you feel and that's ok. You are bound to find a lot of help and support here.

7. throwaway1234

throwaway1234 Member

Thank you folks.

I'm having a REALLY hard time right now and it feels good to know there's other people out there.

So, thank you. Very much.

8. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

It's a pleasure :)

9. letty

letty Banned Member

Hi throwaway i hope you start feeling better, you are not alone

10. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Just know that you can talk anyplace here about the hard time you are having. Lots of people to listen !! Sending safe :hug: if you would like. And some :flowers: too. Just for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.