Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

New to this site. From NYS. Going through so much turmoil, Reaching out for help to everyone I can. Not receiving much help through the professionals I am reaching out to. Thought I would try this forum to see what iys like.

As a pro-life peer to peer site, I've not searched beyond this one. It has been welcoming, and kind, and I'm sure you'll find some support here. If you want, you could click my username and send me a private message, I will be honest and confidential unless the impending situation needs more.

G.

youRprecious!

Antiquities Friend
Hi Sue and welcome to SF, there are many caring people here willing to share and bring a new perspective to issues. Also, willing to PM if you'd prefer :) Blessings and strength to you,

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
Hi Sue, welcome to SF. It might be easier for you to open up to people who are going through similar issues. Hope this site will be able to help you.

jimk

Staff Alumni
hi sue and a warm welcome.. glad to have you aboard with us now.. lots of forum on all sorts of subjects.. chatrooms usually occupied also.. look around at your own time.. got any questions about this place please just let us know.. take care, Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00