Hello

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by souncide, Sep 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. souncide

souncide Well-Known Member

First, forgive me if there's any lack of information, I'm awful in introducing myself.

I'm Souncide. I'm 17, but please don't come with the "you're-too-young-to-be-depressed-you-have-a-whole-life-to-enjoy" thing. I'm brazilian. Student, musician, singer, composer and maybe a future teacher.
    Unlike my name might indicate, I'm not a "full time" suicidal. But I'm an depressive guy most time. Never really tried suicide, at least not in a "serious" way. Had the desire of it a lot of times, but never tried.
    My main problem is the world. I've been mistreated and misinterpreted lots of times. It still happens. But I can't say I have no guilt, because my own monsters make everybody go away. And every time I fall in love, soon or later everything turns into hell, at least to me. And the main reason is my lack of abilities of keeping people with me. Most of time I'm calm, but I can get angry for no apparent reason.
    The only things that keep me alive are music, my (very few) friends and some members of my family.
    I sure hope this message isn't THAT confusing. I'm sorry if I wasn't clear enough. It's hard to organize all these things.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi you post is very clear hun Many here have thoughts as yours but together with support we are able to push those thoughts aside and get the help we need to get stronger. Nice to see you reaching out for support here welcome to SF.

3. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Depression knows no age. I personally feel that younger people are more apt to become depressed than older, though it does affect everyone of all ages. I am happy to meet you and would love to know more about your music and your singing. I hope you'll stick around and open up and share.

4. souncide

souncide Well-Known Member

Thanks for the nice words, guys. It means a lot to me.
    About my music, well, I have this account in soundcloud (http://soundcloud.com/souncide). There are lots of sad songs, but they're not the only thing I do. It depends a lot of the mood I'm in. It's way easier to me expressing how I am with music than with "simple words".

5. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Souncide welcome.. Glad to have you with us now.. Music is large part of my life also..nothing quite lik a good crying in the beer song..the more real feeling the better..look around some..maybe find another forum to post some more..TC, Jim

6. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi soundcide, welcome to SF. You aren't too young to be depressed, I was suicidal even before I was 17. Sorry you are going through so much, but I hope being here will help you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.