Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Aizy, Oct 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aizy

Aizy New Member

I'm new here, though far from new to the dark thoughts in my head that's haunting me. I'm 30, been living with depression for better part of my life though mostly kept to myself, never medicated, never told those close to me. I can't really say why I'm here tonight, I found the place and I figure it'll at least make it a little easier for me, something to spend some time on away from.. well, me.

I'm not making much sense today, but I still wanted to say hello before I regret it. And if it's not too much trouble, I could use a hug even from people who don't know a thing about me or me about them. Sorry about the unlogical post but my head's all messed up and I'm just feeling so lonely right now that I simply can't think straight.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Aizy hugs to you hun you are not alone now Hope you can get into chat and talk to Nice to meet you hugs
  3. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Welcome Aizy......you are among friends here :) :console:

I have been a fellow sufferer of dark thoughts which haunt, but have found the way through.......it is possible to get to understand them and oneself and why they are there hun......
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.