Hello

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by FoxBandanna, Oct 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FoxBandanna

FoxBandanna Member

Hello everyone, I still can't believe that I joined this. I'm just really unhappy of who I am and my life right now. Just people my age are out doing amazing things but I'm here still trying to figure out what to do with my life. I'm just desperate for help.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Fox...and welcome...not sure what it is you want to do and why you are having difficulties, but know many of us take years to begin to know what we want to be when we grow up (I am still searching and I am old as dirt)...are you working with someone to see what is going on? Maybe that would be helpful. Welcome again and please continue to post and let us know what is going on for you

3. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Hi Fox, welcome........ what you are experiencing is a great opportunity to gain a vision for the rest of your life...... and it may seem as though everyone around is more amazing, happier, fulfilled than how you are feeling yourself right now, but this isn't how it will be for ever, and may not even be true now anyways..... Are you sure you're not comparing their "outsides" with your "inside"? Take a stocktake of the things that interest you, or that you think might interest you, and start a journal aiming towards making your mind into your best friend, hun - it will stand you in good stead for the rest of your life :) On my thread "Would you like to be re-made?" (about #11 but I'm not sure exactly) is a plan for journalling your feelings.....it's a really positive thing to do, hun. God bless :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.