Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Nichole0418, Oct 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nichole0418

Nichole0418 New Member

Hi everyone! I'm new on here, and today has been close to the worst day of my life. I'm at rock bottom and feeling hopeless....
  2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi Nichole, welcome to SF. I'm sorry to hear you are having such a rough time, but I hope by being here, you will be able to find help with your situation.
  3. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Hey Nichole I am glad you found us and sorry about the circumstances that led to that. I hope we can provide some support to lean on on and a willing ear to help you make it past this to better days.

Take Care and Be Safe

4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome...when you feel comfortable, please tell us what is going on...I am sure there are many people here who can relate to what you are going through
  5. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

HI Nicole and welcome.. my words same as those above me.. glad to have you with us now.. we do not bite here and also pretty good at listening.. take care, jim
  6. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Hi Nicole.
    Since you say today is one of the worst days, that indicates that there have been days that have been better. Weather this storm and a better day will come. It is good to meet you here and I know everyone would love to get to know you more over time. Welcome!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.