Helloo im here

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by patrol, Mar 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. patrol

patrol New Member

Hi im from north east europe (scandinavia) and i feel suicidal i tried killing myself before but i was unsucsessful.i was in mad house 2 times and
    i dont understand why im still alive.I was bullyed in school and after i finished school and got my work i was tsill bullyed.in mad house they diagonsed that i have asperger syndrome and depression........i never had friends and never had girlfriend or boyfriend and i have lost all hope.i do not understand why i have born in this world of hate and violence.i hope that after im dead i will understand the purpose of this existance.I think i have nothing to learn in this worls enymore and i hope all people will be happy and i will try to go away im sorry.Where is the happiness,where is it????

2. 1Lefty

1Lefty Well-Known Member

Welcome to our forum.

You are welcome here, you are important here.

As you might guess many of us have attempted suicide, so we can readily relate to you.

We are a caring, compassionate community that tries to look out for each other.

You are welcome to post your thoughts, feelings, fears here, without fear of criticism or condemnation (as long as you comply with the FAQ)

If you prefer a one-to-one conversation, you may private message (PM) someone, and if they are online, chances are they will respond to you.

We are really pretty friendly, and I doubt you'll find any bullying here, we're here to help each other make through another day.

Keep posting, so we can get to know you, and you'll probably make some friends here.

3. Don't allow the bullies to control you.. Stand up and fight back..
    No pain will last as long as it will..

4. rv498

rv498 Well-Known Member

You can have me as a friend, PM me if you want. As far as happiness goes, I don't know yet, that's why I visit here too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.