Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Kohdii, May 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kohdii

Kohdii Member

I am Cody and I joined this site to hopefully talk to others who feel the same way that I do. I feel like I am born to die by my own hand, like it feels inevitable that I will commit suicide eventually whether it be tomorrow or 10 years from now. My life is pretty sad, I dropped out of college and lost a scholarship because I just felt hopeless, directionless and unmotivated to do anything in life. The only thing that keeps me alive is my love for fitness and the ability to push myself physically so hard that I don't think the entire time I am working out. But my loneliness is getting to me (I have never had a girlfriend and have no friends/social life.) and I am just losing my grip. I don't mean to come off as emotional but I just wanted to get this off my chest and hopefully somebody can understand.

2. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Hi cody and :welcome: to SF
  3. ozbound

ozbound Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Hi Cody and welcome to SF
  4. whywhy

whywhy Active Member

At least you have something going for you :). Fitness is quite important.

One of the things I found is that friends don't come to you, you have to go out and find them. Finding like minded people in similar hobbies, or just perhaps talking with family friends. You might not consider these friendships, but it's on the path to being social.

Oh, I forgot to say Hello. Hello. :)
  5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi glad you reached out here then lots of people here to talk to welcome
  6. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

welcome :smile:

if you ever need to talk with someone one on one feel free to reach out to me :smile:
  7. shazwackers

shazwackers Well-Known Member

Hi there Khodii, I'm a newbie here too and feel very similar to you. Just knowing there are others out there who feel the same way is really helpful

Get in touch if you want to chat
  8. Things

Things Well-Known Member

Welcome, Cody. Don't worry about feeling emotional, this forum is for exactly that.

To help with your social life, maybe you should join some kind of club that involves fitness? I'm sure there's several different kinds of them.
  9. Datura

Datura Well-Known Member

Displaying personal photos of one's self is against the rules.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.