Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Jenn3, Feb 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jenn3

Jenn3 Member

Hello, hello. I'm Jennifer, I'm from a little town in Indiana, and I'm 15.
    I've been self harming since 7th grade, and I'm now a sophomore.
    In March (of 2010) I was raped by an ex-boyfriend of mine. And then over this summer I tried to kill myself. And then in November he sexually assaulted me.
    And now I'm really sick of always having to wear long sleeves and such. I really want to stop, sooo.. I'm here.
  2. the_only_one

the_only_one Well-Known Member

hi, my name is andrew, i am also 15 and been cutting since around that time. i cant really help you with the whole sexual assult deal besides telling you that im here if you need someone to talk to, you can message me at anytime. but good foryou or coming here. its a small step but it helps. what i did was i started to tell my really really close friends and they help alot. stoping cutting is one of the hardest things to do. i still catch myself trying sometimees. but i had someone hide everything. i know your in a dark place right now. me too. but it does get better. i promise you that
  3. painful

painful Well-Known Member

hi there. my name is robert. im 19. i dont cut i use drugs instead. someone i loved was raped by her uncle so i have an idea of what youre going through. people on SF wont judge you they'll try to help. welcome [:
  4. Ravenwing

Ravenwing Well-Known Member

Hey there. Welcome to SF. Good to have you here.

Sweetie, have you spoken to anyone, apart from us, about what has been happening to you? Nobody should have to go through that alone. :hug:
  5. the_only_one

the_only_one Well-Known Member

like ravenwing said. you really should talk to somene. but this is a start
  6. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

:welcome: To Sf, I am glad you are reaching out for support from members here :hug: x
  7. painful

painful Well-Known Member

I also agree with ravenwing and the_only_one.but I also understand its hard to talk about these sort of experiences.take your time.you have three people you can talk to.we want to help you through this.:)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.