Hellooo. =]

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Serpentine Offering, Nov 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm new here, obviously.

You all can call me Ginger. I am 16 years of age. And I am here to find some comforting words and caring faces. And I hope to become more inspired than I already am in my 20 minutes of browsing through the place.

Take me in? =]
  2. xighsequite

xighsequite Active Member

here are our caring faces

:biggrin::tongue::smile::laugh::wink::rolleyes: :cool:

3. riz

riz Senior Member

:welcome: Ginger!! Of course we'll take you in.

I was just looking back to some of my old journal entries from a year ago, right before I joined this forum. I've really been able to find some inspiration and support here, and I know you will too. It's made a huge difference in my life, and I can only hope that you'll find some gold at the end of the rainbow too.

If you need anything, or just someone to chat with, don't hesitate to PM me.

Take care of yourself.
    With love,

4. Interesting.

edit:Thank you Riz! <3
  5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. I hope you are able to find some inspiration here with us. I hope to see you more around the forum. :hug:
  6. Melancholy

Melancholy Well-Known Member

Welcome :smile:

I'm sure you will get the inspiration, friendship and support that you deserve on here :hug:

Take care
  7. -GirlxNextxDoor-

-GirlxNextxDoor- Well-Known Member

yo welcome to the forum
    i am a caring face! looky! lookie!! :D
  8. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

welcome to the forum hun :hug:
  9. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

10. Hazibell

Hazibell Well-Known Member

welcome to SF!!! i have a ugly but caring face haha hope it dont frighten you off! lolol but really hope you find what you need around here and there is always someone to talk to
  11. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

welcome to sf ginger, i am not as ugly as hazi but i will charge for food and board if i take you in lol.

only joking hazi hun :tongue:

take care and be safe hun

12. Thank you for the welcome everyone. :smile:
  13. Will

Will Staff Alumni

Hey Ginger, it's good to meet you.

There's lots of good people, and good hearts here. I hope you like this place, and find some support!
  14. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF, Ginger. :smile: Feel free to PM me if you ever want to talk. :hug:
  15. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF. Hope to see you around :smile: :hug:
  16. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

:hug::hug::hug:Hello and:welcome:to SF, I am sure you will find many here that can relate to your feelings and who will be happy t chat. I look forward to seeing you areound he site hun
  17. Thank you very much everyone.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.