Helo from Singapore! :)

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Sandra_18X, Nov 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sandra_18X

Sandra_18X New Member

Hello people!
    I'm Sandra, from Singapore, and I'm 18 y.o, it's pleasure to join www.suicideforum.com and have a discussion with your community. I am new english learner. so, please apologize my bad english :)
  2. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Heelo Sandra, it's a pleasure meeting you. I am glad you decided to join SF, if you evfer need to talk or want a friend, I am here for you. I hope to see you around very soon. Take care of yourself. :hug: :hug: :hug:
  3. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

Welcome Sandra to SF :) Hope this is a good site for you to meet people and be understood by others who might be in a similar situation. Lots of Love and :welcome: again, Beret
  4. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Sandra & welcome to SF, your English seems pretty good to me :smile:
    When you feel ready maybe you will post again and tell a little about what brought you to SF.

Take care Hazel xx
  5. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Hi Sandra, welcome :)

Your English is very good, and is perfectly understandable :)

Hope this site can give you the support you're looking for :)

Take care

6. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum Sandra. :smile: I hope you find the love and friendship and support you need here - I did. Your english seems fine to me. It's good enough to get your feelings across. Come here anytime you need to let off steam. We are listening ears, a shoulder to cry on, and hands/arms to reach out to you and hold on to you if you feel yourself sliding into the pit of despair. Welcome again to the friendliest forum on the net!!:smile: :smile:

love and hope,

7. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome to the forum. Like everyone else has said, you're English is great. :)

8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. You seem like a very nice person. I hope you are able to get what you are looking for from us. Take care :hug:
  9. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Hey Sandra, welcome to the forums :smile:

Your English is good! :smile:

Take care

Vikki x :hug:
  10. itachi

itachi Well-Known Member

Welcome :smile:
  11. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

Sorry for my late welcome, but :welcome: to SF. I'm glad that you found us, and hope you like it here :arms:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.