help and support (may trigger)

• Thread starter Guest (takencontrol)
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guest (takencontrol)

hi everyone, i could be doing with some help and support just now, i received some news and didnt handle it very well, i made a knee jerk reaction to request 2 weeks leave and now i have no support to help me through this awful time. i have been told i have a very high chance of liver damage due to numerous overdoses and excessive alcohol in the last few years. i now need to go through lots of tests and a biopsy to see what if any damage has been done. i know i dont deserve any help as this is all down to my stupidity but if you can i would really appreciate some support to get through this whatever the outcome.

G

Guest (takencontrol)

thanks for the support guys, been very ill last few days, looks like ive really messed up this time. :(

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
Hey Takencontrol, You should get the biopsy as soon as possible.. If it's bad news they can put you on a list for a trasplant..It's not over until the fat lady sings..In the mean time they can help control it.. I wish you the best...

G

Guest (takencontrol)

well those tests are tomorrow, not looking forward to it worried sick and been really ill for a few days now. today has been a very difficult day, got some news which changes everything but my feeling is its for the worse not for the better. why does everything have to be so damn complicated ?? i have a major decision to make, shouldnt be one im making in the place i am in just now but unfortuneately im going to have to. :(

eagle

hugs good luck with your biopsy. i know its scary but you NEED to know the results. it shapes the ret of your future. i really hope it turns out ok

G

Guest (takencontrol)

had all the tests and stuff done, but that was a breeze compared to the other things i have gone through this week, to say i have had the worst week of my life is a serious understatement. i need help and support more than ever if im gonna get through this.

G

Guest (takencontrol)

oh jason you have no idea whats happened this week, i dont want to say here but god i need help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00