Help anyone?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by poppyseed, Jun 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poppyseed

poppyseed New Member

I don't know how I will make it through the night, but I have to I have a baby to think about so I don't have a choice. I have zero support system at the moment not a soul I can reach out to to talk me down. I haven't had any issues in almost a year, but here I am yet again. My common law husband has been driving me insane by not helping me out, I'm have some undiagnosed illness so I can't get proper treatment for the pain, I moved 8 hours away from everyone I know and now I want to leave and go home but I can't because of child custody laws I get the choice of being miserable with him or moving out on my own in this piece of shit place its extremely remote by the way. Of course I am not allowed to discuss my feelings with people I know because its just me being a drama queen so here we are...
  2. flowers

flowers Senior Member

That sounds horrible. Like being trapped. Who said you are not allowed to discuss your feelings with people? And who said you are a drama queen? :( Is your common law husband very controlling? BTW, I see you are new here. Glad you found your way here. This is a great website. People here, including the administrators, really care a lot.
  3. Ash71

Ash71 Well-Known Member

i am here right now, not sure how i can help, but will gladly listen, pm me anytime.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.