help - Bunny Boiler!!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by Wildboy1, Feb 25, 2009.

1. Wildboy1

Wildboy1 Member

Right there is this girl i was seeing for a couple of weeks, it ended as she just didn't trust me and didn't want to be hurt by me cuz she knew my reputation with the girl wasn't exactly great.

Anyway now she is acting all weird, kind of obsessive behaviour. I work with her and she is constantly comin up to me asking what girls i have got on the go, always trying to make me jealous by mentioning her b/f. other things are keeps asking what i am thinking, sending weird texts, emailing me weird pics, she starts saying stuff that i say, she likes what i like. she texted herself from a different phone trying to make me jealous as her friend told me.
    I told her i lost my latest girl and she went into the staff room and wrote it down on a it of paper, sayin mike lost his girl HA HA.
    She draws pics of me on the table at work and always asks my mates who i'm on the phone to at lunch time. she starts dancing when i catch her staring at me.
    Now she say's she even wants to be my pimp!!!

HELP how can i stop her weird freaky behaviour?
  2. SpencerA

SpencerA Well-Known Member

ohhh you poor thing! you can report her for this sort of behaviour if you have evidence or other people to back you up on it if it's affecting your work, it is technically harrassment.. i would say take her aside and try to have a quiet word but by the sounds of it that might not work. it's worth a try but if not you might have to report it.
  3. Summer.Rain

Summer.Rain Well-Known Member

Just a point i noticed about chicks (especially teenagers)
    when they see you are into them, they dont want anything to do with you
    but when they see you are up to a different chick, they will do anything for your full attention!
    I even tested it, there was this 1 chick, she was like high class chick
    only date high class boys with expansive cars.
    That it until i told her that i got a g\f (had a g\f for like 1 week)
    after i told her that, she went totally insane about me
    called me, done anything i asked her, came over without me inviting her...
    it came to the stage where when i came to visit her one day, and she asked
    in front of her dad for me to be her b\f, and her dad asked me to be her b\f :dry:
    but i had already enough experiences to know that the second ill become her b\f
    she will loose interest in me, so i said no ^^
  4. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

It sounds like shes not gonna listen to you if you sit down and talk to her right?
    I'd say change your phone number or call up your service provider and have her number blocked so she can no longer text you. Also creating a new email address might be any idea. What kind of weird pictures is she sending you?
    Aslo if shes drawing pictures of you on the table at work then that can be classed as bullying so maybe you wanna think about talking to your boss about it? Then they can have a word with her.

Hope it all works out for you.