help - ebay sellers account

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by victor, Jan 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. victor

victor Account Closed

dunno where to turn to, so ill try on here. do u have an ebay sellers account by any chance?
    talkin to them is the same as talkin to the wall - u email em the question, they answer after 3 days with an unusefull link and the puestion was it usefull
    kk, now i figured out u dont need a landline to open the account, mobile is o.k. is it any mobile or has to be pay monthly?
    now, u open the account n sell an item using paypal - hows the system work? when the buyer clicks on 'pay' money leaves his account, yeh? when the money reaches ur account? does it go to ur bank acc or to ur paypal acc? if u wanna transfer the funds from paypal to ur bank account - is it instant or it takes 3 working days or whatever?
    if anybody knows the answers, thank u very much in advance

2. victor

victor Account Closed

and another thing - verification process opening the account - what exactly do u need?

3. CatherineC

CatherineC Staff Alumni

I don't know anything about selling on Ebay but my daughter does so when she get's back later I'll send you a pm with any advice she's got.
    Sorry not to be more useful now
    x

4. victor

victor Account Closed

awww, ure an angel:) i didnt expect much but i thought id try. em guys r dickheads. u go on faqs n dont find the answer, then send an email just to get redirected back to faqs :D thank uuuuuuuuuu:D

5. chrs75

chrs75 Well-Known Member

hey Victor
    I'm not sure if this is correct as i've only sold a couple of items,

When someone buys an item and pays with paypal, you get an email saying it has been bought and tells you to dispatch it, as for the money it goes to the paypal account, and then I think you need to withdraw it but i'm not sure how long that will take.

If you are only selling items occasionally I don't think the verification, matters (I haven't verified mine)

Hope that has helped, sorry if some bits are wrong, i usually buy rather than sell lol.

6. victor

victor Account Closed

thanks mate

7. CatherineC

CatherineC Staff Alumni

Hi Hun,
    Now spoken to youngest daughter but she's not been that useful. She doesn't know whether the mobile can be pay as you go or has to be monthly. She says that when the buyer pays, it goes into your paypal account and you then have to transfer it to your bank account and that takes a few days.
    The verification thing is only important if you do a lot of 'ebaying'. You don't have to do it if you're only selling a couple of things.
    Sorry not to be more helpful
    x

8. victor

victor Account Closed

awww ure an angel:)
    thats plus minus all i need
    thank u:p

9. victor

victor Account Closed

yet stil, if anyone knows more details, pls pm me
    ty

Thread Status: