Help For A Friend

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by pancake111, Dec 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pancake111

pancake111 Well-Known Member

A friend of mine was raped about 8 months ago by a guy she knew. She was 14, and he was around 17. She isn't someone who easily talkes about her feelings and emotions, so she hasn't really talked to anybody about this. She says she can get through it on her own, but also admitted that she can't do it on her own.

She doesn't think that talking to someone will help because they don't understand her pain. So I asked her if I could get someone that she could talk to, would she be willing to talk to someone, and she said yes. So I'm wondering if anyone here who has been raped before wouldn't mind emailing my friend so she could talk to someone who has been through the same thing.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there,I was raped when I was 12 years old so I know what she's going though. I'd be happy to talk with her. :hug:

3. pancake111

pancake111 Well-Known Member

Thanks so much. She is really adament about not seeing another therapist, so i'm hoping this would help.

You could PM me your email, so I can have her email you, or I can give you her email. Whatever you prefer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.