Help Getting Through School.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Nose_Bleed, Jan 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nose_Bleed

Nose_Bleed New Member

School is too hard right now.

My Grades.
    And Im tired of these kids talkin shit.I get way too depressed when Im in school.

I Just feel like I can't go through with it anymore - Does anyone have any tips on getting through school?

Help is appreciated
  2. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Maybe try talking to a teacher that you feel close to? I'm a teacher myself and I like helping students when they come to me. Teachers aren't mind readers though, so you'll have to explain what is going on.
  3. Reki

Reki Well-Known Member

Do what you have to do for yourself, don't let anyone else dictate your mood, especially some school kids. The school environment is dominated by social status, it's an incredibly petty thing. When you leave school you'll see just how silly the whole charade is because when real life starts, the crowd is separated in two sets, those who make it and those who don't. Believe me, it really doesn't matter two ways from sunday what your peers think of you right now, in a few years you won't know or remember more than a handful of them. When real life starts and you start applying for college or have people asking for your bachelor's in so and so before they'll employ you you'll understand what I mean. Just because everyone's doing something doesn't mean they can't be wrong, hundreds of years ago 99.99999% of the planet would laugh at you if you said the world was round.
  4. nicesinging1

nicesinging1 Well-Known Member

In order to establish yourself and accomplish your goals, education is the key ingredient. Don't pay attention to temptations and keep focusing on your academics and your ambitions. In the end, the rewards will be great when you have a great career and have financial security when those bullies are making minimum wages at McDonalds.
  5. An Angel in Black

An Angel in Black Well-Known Member

to be honest, i can only cheer you on, and tell you how much braver you are than. i dropped out of school because i was so scared of it, so it wasnt until later i got my ged and enrolled into college. so youve obviuosly got more courage than me, so hang in there brave soul, my prayers go with you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.