HELP HELP HELP I'm being consumed :(

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Evanesce, Sep 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Evanesce

Evanesce Well-Known Member

My feelings of wanting to suicide are consuming me, the need to is overpowering. Reaching out for help is a pain that is agonizing. Please help me, I don't understand me head right now. Please help me not give into these awful overpowering thoughts to a permanent end. My method is sitting before me, waiting, trying to snatch me. Please oh please someone see this and help me.

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Please don't go through with it. Try to take your attention off the method and focus on talking here.

Do you have anyone you can call that could spend time with you, help you get through the night?

3. Evanesce

No there isn't anyone to call, it's the middle of the day, struggling not to and starting to panic

4. WildCherry

I know this will seem stupid, but try to take some deep breaths, focus on what's on your screen and not whatever else is around you.

What's causing you so much pain?

5. Evanesce

lost my husband 5th July lost everything, nothing left, no people in my life now :( left unable to do much have a pain disorder as well.

6. Evanesce

so tired can't sleep head too busy

7. WildCherry

Is there a crisis number you can call? Logging into chat might also be a good distraction; that way, you can talk to people in real-time, and it might help you to feel less alone.

8. Evanesce

In chat now, triggering has been main chat argghh, but now in pm

9. WildCherry

I need to log out, but please stay in chat and continue reaching out for help. My suggestion would be to call a crisis line, if that's an option for you. :hug:

10. 41021

41021 Banned Member

Hey...((hug))
    how did things go?

Also, don't panic if chat is down, just go to forum and keep posting or pm folks ((hug))

slow deep breaths...in through nose out through mouth, pick a count
    eat a little
    have some water
    connect with someone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.