help I can't take the pain

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Juliette, Oct 11, 2016.

1. Juliette

Juliette Member

I feel like my entire life has been a battle just for a smile. I can't do it anymore I am exhausted and recently the love of my life was taken from me how much more do I have to take
  2. Crazy Cat

Crazy Cat Member

I don't know the answer to that bit I do believe good can come out of whatever you're going through. Hold on to hope.
  3. SunShine1973

SunShine1973 Active Member

Hi Juliette I'm so sorry for the loss of the love of your life that must be a terrible burden to carry but I do think crazy cat is right that there is hope the human spirt finds a way to keep moving and keep loving be kind to yourself it's going to take time to deal with your loss but I have found there are lots of supportive people here on this site Xx
  4. zuzuspetals

zuzuspetals Member

Hi Juliette. I hope this is the toughest thing you'll ever have to go through, and that "up" is the only direction you're left with now. Sorrow can really be devastating to not only your heart and soul, but to your body as well. Make sure you're getting enough water and the kind of food that will nourish your body and brain. Experts have attributed unclear thinking and poor judgement to bad eating habits, so be vigilant about covering those basses. Do you have a close friend that you can open yourself to? If not, you may want to visit a good counselor until you're "out of the woods" here.
    SunShine1973 likes this.
  5. curlyq

curlyq Active Member

I'm so so sorry to hear about your loss. I hope that zuzuspetals is right and that you only go up from here. Losing a loved one is such a horrible thing to go through, especially if you're already dealing with depression. I hope that you can take care of yourself, please try to talk to someone, we are all here for you as well.