HELP i dont know what to do?!?!

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by jenj, Oct 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jenj

jenj Member

I have cut my wrist and it wont stop bleeding it was an accident, not the cutting but for it to go wrong like this its 6.15am and its just me and my baby awakwe my husbands asleep and im scared to wake him for this and embarrressed. if i just keep pressure on till he wakes will it be ok i dont have my lisencre or i would go myself with bub, my bub is ok he is happy and safe. i just dont know what to do now and i am such a horrible motther he didnt see it or me do it and he is fine but im a dumb mum and wife im scared.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Keep constant pressure on it if it doesn't stop call hospital or crisis and theywill take you.

3. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Ring for an ambulance and keep pressure on the wound. Wake up your husband. (I bet he'd prefer being woken over not having you there to feel embarrassed, right?) :hug:

4. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Those aren't the words of a horrible mother. They show how much you care. If you're still bleeding, please do call for help, wake up hubby and get to the A & E.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.