Help, I don't know what to say

Status
Not open for further replies.

mark1976

SF Supporter
I, my mind has gone blank. I can't think straight. I'm just .............help! I need someone to talk to just for a bit.

My plan is to actually try and sleep now, for a few hours. I've sat motionless, heartbroken, guily ridden from mistakes I've made in my life. I just don't know what's going on. Today is my 40th birthday, so yey, it feels ironic.

Happy birthday, Mark! :)

And sorry to hear you've been ridden with guilt and felt heartbroken.
And well yeah, it usually can be rough when trying to sleep.

SA76

Happy birthday Mark, my 40th birthday was in April this year and have to say was just horrible. i just thought someone would of done something nice for me, no. I didn't even get dinner that night, at last minute my girls said they didn't wan to go out.
Anyway, i made it through.
Go do something nice for yourself, a walk, a haircut, your favourite dinner.

Happy birthday, Mark! You can always talk to us, please don't feel alone. Good luck with getting some proper rest! I think it's very important for our mental health in general.

I, my mind has gone blank. I can't think straight. I'm just .............help! I need someone to talk to just for a bit.

My plan is to actually try and sleep now, for a few hours. I've sat motionless, heartbroken, guily ridden from mistakes I've made in my life. I just don't know what's going on. Today is my 40th birthday, so yey, it feels ironic.
\hi Please dont feel bad i dont know you but i care

hapy birthyday please dont feel hurt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00