Help...I need advice

Discussion in 'The Uncertainty Principle' started by Just_visiting, Dec 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just_visiting

Just_visiting Well-Known Member

Hi guys
    I am really sorry to bother everyone when i am sure there r people that need more help and support than me. I am just really struggling at the moment and need someone to talk to.

I dont no if i am posting this in the right place but i couldnt find the forum it would fit in. Basically i am really struggling because my life has turned upside down and i cant keep in control of everything. I dont no how to explain properly because it feel so big in my head but i'l try. I am sorry if its a bit muddled.

Basically i am strugglin cos i am 3 and a half months pregnant, young (ish) and single and i just dont know what to do. I didnt intend to get pregnant and now there seems no where to turn. I do not want to be a mum but i dont see any options. I cant have an abortion because it is to late and so that leaves either adoption or keeping it. If i were puttin it up for adoption then my mum would take it (here social services always try to place a baby with family if possible) and because i am so close to my mum (and still live at home) that wud just b like keeping it, so what is left? I feel so trapped and just cant cope with it all.

I mean i already had problems before this. Having suffered from depression and SH and other things for a long time and this is just like the final thing thats gonna crush me.

I cant imagine having a baby for the rest of my life. I have barely lived as it is and this baby is gonna make it so hard. Its harder cos of it being the christmas season so ofcourse there r lots of parties and things and everyone around me is gettin drunk and havin fun and i cant really join in. It will b the same wen the baby is born. Nd i dont think i can face givin my life up for a baby just yet.

I feel terible for thinking all this because i know it is not the childs fault. It is mine for gettin pregnant in the first place and i should take responsibility for my actions but i just dont no wat to do.

Nyway thanks for readin this, if u have. It helps to atleast get some of it out.
    Take care
    L1

2. Bob26003

Bob26003 Well-Known Member

IMHO, if you don't think you will be all you can be, the best thing would be adoption.

3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

12 and half weeks? Not to late to have the pregnancy terminated hun, but you need to get it sorted RIGHT NOW.

4. Just_visiting

No i am 14 weeks. Nd it is to late. I aint got the money for private and NHS only do them under 12weeks.
    L1

5. Terry

Hun, they can do them up to 16 weeks; it's just not so straight forward...get to the docs and scream for help. :hug: :hug: :hug:

6. Terry

7. Just_visiting

Thanks for that, i'll look into it but so far everyone i have spoken to has said it is to late. Thanks tho :)

If it is a possibility its still a hard decision u no? as i sed before this is a baby and didnt ask to be put into this mess. Its hard to think about now killing it. I know other people wudnt see it as "killing" but i've had a scan, seen its heart and its face and it moving. Its hard. But probably for the best. I suppose.

Bob thanks for your opinion. I agree in that i think adoption is the best option unfortunately tho it isnt really an option because as i said social services wud just give it to my family. I would see it everyday and that wud b very hard. It wud b bought up as me as its sister...

Nyway thanks
    Take care
    L1

8. Terry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.