Help if you can.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Stressed&Depressed, Feb 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stressed&Depressed

Stressed&Depressed New Member

First time poster here. I need help and nobody is there for me right now. I want to die and I know if I am left alone I run the risk of doing it. I guess I thought posting here might help me feel a connection maybe someone else can understand and keep me from doing things that will only hurt myself and my loved ones.

I don't know if I really want to commit suicide but I just want to give up school is so stressful and I feel like I just can't deal with it anymore. I guess I see killing myself as a way to give up on everything and just let everything end.
  2. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

well, you're def found the right place... sorry to read you are feeling so down at the moment, so down that suicide seems like an option. with time, love, and some support i hope you will come to believe that there are other choices available to you.

browse around, you will find many people who share your story, and many shoulders to lean on.

3. Stressed&Depressed

Thank you for your support I'm a student in nursing school if any of you have any experience in this area you now how stressful it can be. I just can't motivate myself to keep up with the work anymore, I distract myself with petty crapy until the deadline and end up doing a half assed job. I want to do better and I want to do things on time but I feel like I can't. Every time I distract myself and avoid work I feel more and more guilty and it just keeps building up and it never ends.

I did manage to get a hold of a friend and they are coming over soon, so I think I'll be okay this time around. But the next is always a question I don't want to think about.
  4. HOW

HOW Well-Known Member

Do you want to proceed in the nursing school? Change is always good.
  5. Stressed&Depressed

Yeah I do, it's really hard but it's worth it. I love the job, school is just the hurdle to get over. Thanks for the support guys I'm feeling a lot better now.
  6. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hang in there Stressed&Depressed. I know that school can be challenging at times, but when it's all over and your a fully qualified nurse, you'll have a rewarding career and then you'll be happy.
  7. Sil

Sil Well-Known Member

Sometimes I feel stressed from studying, too. It seems others don't understand that. It is a common problem among some of us. You're in good company ;-)
    Don't let some obstacles let you down
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.