Help! im slipping back!

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Shock, May 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shock

Shock Well-Known Member

Its been a while since ive posted here cuase things have been starting to improve! Which is great! Ive had a clearish goal in mind for what i want to do with my life at present and thats been a big boaster.

But today ive felt like crap:sad: i think cause im so busy! I realised i dont have much time for myself or my friends and theyve sorta forgoten about me. But i dont know what to do! The thing is im at college four days a week, and usually work the other 3. Then in between i just do homework and see my girlfriend.

Well i guess theres no real answer to these problems but thanks for listneing.

Ha ha what a stupid post!

2. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

It's not a stupid post :hug:.

Try not to write 1 bad day off though as it all going downhill. Everyone has bad days in life.

I guess it's all about trying to find that work/life balance.

:hug: xx

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

It's not a stupid post!!! When I was in college, I had the same problem. I couldn't figure out a way to balance things out so that I had time to do everything I needed to do. But even if you can find a few hours every week or something, just to get in touch with people, say hi, stuff like that. They'll understand that you're really busy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.