Help Is So Close

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Breathe, Mar 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Breathe

Breathe Well-Known Member

I am talking to my college councillor about my life and problems and i have got a appointment with a phyciatrist set up. But i'm at a time where my problems are not here, i dont feel sad or depressed.
    I am fine.
    At times like this i feel i dont need help. I got better by myself.
    I know my problems will come back.
    But part of me is refusing to grasp that.
    I am better at the moment.
    Dont need help.
    But i do.
    Problems, feelings, stress will come back.
    That help i shun now i will need later.
    But i'm better, dont need help.
    The feelings MIGHT not come back.
    All better.

Gah this problem is annoying me. Everytime help is just in fingertip reach i feel as if i dont need it and i pull away only for my problems to escalate when i am settled in this state of normalncy.

Sorry if the post seems jumbled or odd.... i cant seem to grasp this odd mixture of feelings :S I am confused and lost yet also i know exactly what is going on... kinda...

2. Landlocked blues

Landlocked blues Well-Known Member

i feel exactly like this! i thought i was the only one! well, thats a relief.

what tend to do is tell my fiance how im feeling and he normally frog marches me to my apps on these days! you will want to fight and kick and scream but you will realise after what good it did. is there anyone you can talk to about this?

3. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

I think feeling how you do is quite common. I would say maybe write down all that goes on for you when things are bad and share that, and also how you feel now, and I would also suggest asking if there is something you can contact and see when you DO need support and know you need it, so that you know something is in place.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.