help... it hurts...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by 9eleven, Jan 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 9eleven

9eleven Guest

man im fukin broken... :( how do i tell my parents?...
    i cant take this shit, i know that life is an adventure and everything...

my quote for this:

"life is like an hangman game missing a leg, you get one shot"

2. delirium

delirium Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you're feeling so broken...I think most of us are a little broken here.:unsure:

Do you find it easier to open up to one parent than to the other? If you do then sit down with whoever you feel closer to and try to talk about these things and let them know how you're feeling. They may not completely understand but perhaps they will. Let them know that you need some help.

If this is too difficult to do maybe you could write them a letter. I know, I know...it might not be the best way but I've resorted to doing this in the past when I just couldn't say what I wanted to say.
    It would help if you were there with them while they read it so you could answer their questions.

I really do hope you feel better and find the support you need. If you ever need to talk these forums seem to be a really good place to be in. :smile:

3. 9eleven

9eleven Guest

thanks alot!!!!1... :( i guess im goin to therapy... .... ...

4. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Delirium has given you really good advice there.

Therapy could really help you honey. In the other thread where you mention being scared I talked about your happy future, and therapy will help you get there. Good on you!

If you ever need to chat my PM box is always open

Take care and good luck

5. Metallica*Melinda

Metallica*Melinda Well-Known Member

I hope you do think about therapy. It could really help you a lot.
    I think even just talking to someone about your problems is a help.. Im glad you reached out and talked to people on this board...
    *hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.