help kenny

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by passer, Jun 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. passer

passer Active Member

Fuck i was talking to him on msn

Lenny zegt (23:27):
    NO angel, no save
    period
    >> Jeckyl&Hyde << "Gaan we samen TVW oefenen deze zomer?" A. Pappyn zegt (23:27):

>> Jeckyl&Hyde << "Gaan we samen TVW oefenen deze zomer?" A. Pappyn zegt (23:28):
    i can't make decisions for you
    but this isn't a good one
    really trust me
    Lenny zegt (23:28):
    when my angel arrives let me know
    until then
    BLEH
    >> Jeckyl&Hyde << "Gaan we samen TVW oefenen deze zomer?" A. Pappyn zegt (23:29):
    i have to go to bed mate i'm sorry please don't do anything stupid
    for me
    for everyone who cares about you
    >> Jeckyl&Hyde << "Gaan we samen TVW oefenen deze zomer?" A. Pappyn zegt (23:30):
    i'm off
    talk to me tomorrow
    we'll sort things out
    just go to bed
    >> Jeckyl&Hyde << "Gaan we samen TVW oefenen deze zomer?" A. Pappyn zegt (23:41):
    u there mate?

minutes ago , i'm only 18 i have no clue what to do , and i live on the other side of the globe i live in belgium and he lives in washington ....

2. Your only shot at finding him is to search on his msn profile info, or whatever you've got — screen name, email, anything. You could post that so others can help, but you can also PM it to me and I will search as well.

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I want to help, but I don't even know who he is to add him and see if he's okay.

4. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

I hope he is ok :( I wish i could help more but i dont know who he is. :hug: I understand how worrying this must be for you, but i'm sure that he is ok and that he's just gone to bed or something. Try and stay positive

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.